7 DAY KENYA SAFARI
normal rate $7995
special offer US $7445 PER COUPLE
A truly classic itinerary, the true King of African safari holiday locations
This adventure will take you to:
- Amboseli National Park: Known for its very large Elephants families
- Masai-Mara Game reserve: Famous for large lion prides & herbivores (wildebeest, zebra, giraffe, buffalo)
- Lake Nakuru National Park: A Rhino haven, lesser flamingos & pelicans
- Lake Elementaita: A protected pelican nesting site
- Nairobi: Experience conservation efforts at DSWT (orphaned elephant & rhino nursery) & Giraffe sanctuary
Stay at these beautiful lodges:
- Serena Amboseli: A lodge situated on a rocky outcrop, also home to one of the oldest lion prides & salt lick (a hive of activity throughout the day & night.
- Mara-Serena lodge: This lodge has the best view of any of the few lodges that are located inside the Maasai-Mara conservation area. Overlooks the meandering mara river, teeming with crocodiles. Has its own air-strip.
- Lion Hill Nakuru: A bushtrek favourite ! Its a small lodge, with the best cottages situated the higher extremities of the grounds, overlooking the lake. One of the most well managed lodges in Kenya.
- Serena Elementaita: A relatively new lodge. Don't let its small footprint fool you. In recent years, lions have snuck into Lake Elementaita conservation area from the fenced Lake Nakuru National Park into this pristine ecosystem. If its good for lions, its good for you! follow the lions!
If you would like to find out more or confirm your spot on this amazing Bushtrek safari at an incredible rate send us a message from the form below
- Adjust length of stay, we recommend between 5-15 days
- Lodge, camp or resort. Choose from ANY camp/lodge/resort in East Africa!
- Vetted optional German/French/Italian/Spanish/Mandarin/Dutch translators/naturalists
- Bespoke experiences; balloon safari, night game drive, animal tracking etc
- Choose the mode of transfer, Toyota Safari Landcruiser, Cessna Caravan aircraft, Safari Kombi (4X4 minivan) or self-drive options
- International flights. Let us book your international airline tickets too! Bushtrek Safaris is a registered IATA agency. ANY flight from ANYWHERE!
Conservation is at the forefront when planning your itinerary. We aim to keep transfers from one location to the next, short & comfortable, ensuring the smallest possible carbon footprint