7 day School Safari
normal rate $6995 (minimum 8 individuals)
special offer US $5940 per child
School safaris are simply fantastic & offer valuable learning experiences through various learning activities.
This is the most sensitive of all our products, handled exclusively by our Operations Director - Surinder. No detail is left shy of inspection. Needless to say safety is of paramount importance and who better than Surinder, a mother who has lived with her children on safari, highly experienced & professional travel planner. This is a carefully bespoked product. It can be comprised of several sub-learning types including ecotourism, heritage tourism, cultural tourism and interacting with the local communities & lots of other activities.
- Adjust length of stay, we recommend between 5-15 days
- Surinder will recommend newly personally-vetted camp/lodge/resort options. 24-7 telephone contact for all parents
- Works closely with teaching party to design bespoke experiences; nature walks, visit to conservation sites etc
- Choose the mode of transfer, Toyota Safari Landcruiser, Cessna Caravan aircraft, Safari Kombi (4X4 minivan) with vetted drivers and guides alike. Unlimited game drive times on-board 4X4 vehicle – no sharing with other travelers. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each vehicle. First-aid kits, wildlife reference books, cool box with bottled water & fire extinguisher.
- Vetted optional German/French/Italian/Spanish/Mandarin/Dutch translators/naturalists
- International flights. Let us book your international airline tickets too! Bushtrek Safaris is a registered IATA agency. ANY flight from ANYWHERE!
Conservation is at the forefront when planning your itinerary. We aim to keep transfers from one location to the next, short & comfortable, ensuring the smallest possible carbon footprint
Don’t miss //
Unlimited group game drive time, onboard the safest 4X4 vehicles with vetted rangers & naturalists, all in wildest frontier - Kenya’s Maasai-mara conservancy